....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Thursday, May 14, 2009

Funny Story

Janae is doing a play this week for her weekly story that's assigned at school. The entire class is doing it actually, not just her. Anyway, the story is Pecos Bill, and Pecos Bill's wife's name is Slewfoot Sue. Last night, Hunter went to the bathroom, and touched Janae's hairbrush before he washed his hands. She started shrieking, "Mom, Hunter's gonna give me the Slewfoot Sue!!, he didn't wash his hands right after going to the bathroom, before he touched my hairbrush!!!" "I mean he's going to give me the swine flu!" I just about lost it. Ah, the joys of your children, it gives you blogging material!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Too funny! Hope the play goes well. Cass' is at 10:00 this morning!

Lori E. said...

That is so cute!!

kristen lewis said...

Gotta love the pig flu! That is a cute story.