....a little bit of what's going on in my life today...

...a little bit of what's going on in my life today....







Saturday, May 2, 2009

Got it!

Okay, I feel as though I need to address the comments that were just made on the previous post. Of course, I'm not going to do anything terrible. Does anybody think that Lori E.(aka Jennifer Anniston) would still be my friend if I did something too incredibly mean to the cat? Besides, I am an animal lover mostly, just not when there are 7 cats across the street all trying to ruin my flower beds by using them as a litter box. So, last night we got a cat. There is a man that we go to church with who is going to come and get any/all that we can mange to capture and take them to be his barn cats. He lives out in the country. So, all in all, it will undoubtedly be culture shock, but they won't be let out in the middle of nowhere or harmed in anyway. All morning it's been hissing and meowing, and now one of the other cats in hanging around in sympathy. Usually they aren't brave enough to hang around when it's daylight. Sure wish I could grab him and stuff him in the trap with the other one!! I was trying to be nice to the kitty and give him some water, and that infuriated the little monster. Started hissing and clawing and ended up dumping all the water all over himself. Cat full of attitude. No wonder I don't like them!! :) So, Kristen, thank you for the use of your trap. I'll probably keep it a little longer if that's okay, and work on getting more of the little beasts. And just for the record, Stacey, I am not giving you one of these cats, I know without any doubt that at least 2 of your across-the- street neighbors would not appreciate cat poop in their flowerbeds either!!

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

There is nothing quite as exhilerating as a cat in the trap! Atta girl, Mary!

Stacey said...

Lol! That's funny! I love it that you are standing up for my neighbors! :) You are right though! Congrats on your success and I am glad you offered the cute furball water.